Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Josefina and More!

Happy Birthday Josefina!
Hey Everybody! Today is Josefina's birthday so if you have her wish her a Happy Birthday! I also found out that Ivy's
rainbow romper is now officially sold out. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to do the Our Generation outfit review yesterday but I will definitely get to it tomorrow. Today is also Who Wore It Best Wednesday which will be up later tonight. Also don't forget to Ask Your Question to Ally in the comments to get a quick response.




Izzy:)

1 comment:

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!