Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Who Wore It Best Wednesday: Week 4

Hey Everybody! It's your favorite day of the week! This week you voted for our models and they are Isabelle and Kit. I would have included Kylie because she was tied with Kit for the winning vote but Kylie decided not to participate this week. Today they are modeling the Ruffled Hoodie Outfit from American Girl. You can purchase it by clicking right here. The best part is that it is on part of American Girl's big sale this week. So here are our models:
The two blondes are modeling it this week. Here is a stunning picture of Isabelle.


Here is a beautiful picture of Kit in a different angle.


Please vote on the sidebar to decide Who Wore It Best this week. Don't forget to vote by Friday at 4:00 P.M and I will post the results.


Izzy:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!