Monday, March 17, 2014

I Got The Our Generation Fun Day Sun Day Outfit!!!!

Hey Everybody! I just got the Our Generation Fun Day Sun Day outfit. It just came in the mail and I will be doing a review of it tomorrow. I got it in the mail because I can never find the Our Generation outfits that I want at our local Target. Does Anybody else have this problem? Here is a sneak peak of the outfit:
Fighting The Winter Blues!
Izzy:)

P.S Hannah is working on some new AGSM's that might be available for you to see soon.

P.P.S Don't Forget to Ask Ally your questions about American Girl Dolls. Comment down below for a quick response from Ally!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!