Friday, February 28, 2014

Goodbye Emily and Mckenna! :(

Hey Everybody! Today I have breaking news to share. It is kind of sad but we just had to do it. Emily and Mckenna are leaving us. We will be selling them on ebay later. We are going to sell them because we don't really play with them anymore and we need to make some room for some new dolls. Well that's it for today. Farewell Emily and Mckenna! We will miss you!
Emily and Mckenna getting into the car with their bags. It's pretty icy outside.


Izzy:)
P.S Are you interested in buying Emily or Mckenna? ( the links do not work right now because I haven't listed them but the link will be ready soon.)
Click here to purchase Mckenna.
Click here to purchase Emily.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!