Thursday, February 27, 2014

Review of Journey Girls Doll Bike & Helmet

Hey Everybody! I was just at toys r us yesterday and I had a bit of money to spend so I decided to get the journey girls bike because it was on sale. If you want to buy it on the website click right here. I think it is really cute but their are a couple downsides that I wish I would have known about. Here are my thoughts and opinions:
Here is the entire bike. Sorry my ballet barre is in the back round.

Here is the small basket. It says JG on the front which stands for journey girls. This basket is hard plastic and it seems pretty good so far.

This is a close up shot of one of the wheels. The wheels are nice and sturdy and are a great feature.

Here are the tassles. They seem pretty good because they are not papery material and are less likely to rip.

Here is the middle section of the bike. I really like this part because it looks like a real bike.

Here is the back part. I am not sure if this has a proper name but I believe that it is for other people to jump on.

Here is the bike seat. It is purple and very shiny. This may be a little small for american girl dolls.

This is a sideways view of the bike chain. It looks pretty real but it doesn't actually move.

Here is the pedal. I think this is really cute except that it is too small for american girl dolls.

The helmet also has the journey girls logo stuck on it.

Here is the buckle on the helmet. This is absolutely adorable because it looks just like the real thing except it is mini. This is a bit tight on american girl dolls.

Izzy:)
P.S Hannah's blog Frozen Fabulous was deleted because she didn't want a blog anymore but if you got a chance to see it from the link on our website that I took off a couple minutes ago you were lucky.






1 comment:

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!