Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Doll Sized Finds: Clipboard!

Hey Everybody! While I was in England my sister Hannah happened to pick up a Barbie Magazine. In England, most magazines tend to come with a prize like the one below. The prize this time happened to be a perfect doll sized clipboard! 


www.newstand.co.uk
This is not the same copy but this is an example of what a Barbie magazine in England might look like with a prize.



Hi! It's Kit here! Today I will be showing you the clipboard!

It a hot pink color and the clip clips up and down to hold........

this reporter notebook which is absolutely perfect for me to do my reporting for my newspaper.

That's it for now! Bye!

Kit
and
Izzy:)
P.S This is our 90th post! We are so close to 100 so we might have to consider having a giveaway soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!