Monday, June 9, 2014

Reason 1: NO SCHOOL!

Hey Everybody! If you read my last post you should know that for the next couple weeks till June 28th I will be doing posts about the reasons why I love summer. If you want to read that post please click here. Anyway, the most obvious reason why I love summer is probably because there is no school. 

Here is Kanani at her locker. She's so glad that School is over now. Doesn't she look so pretty with that braid?

When there is no school there also means that there is usually no homework! Kanani is throwing away this Math sheet from My Froggy Stuff which has many other great printables!


Izzy:)
  P.S Don't forget to vote on who you would like to hear from over the Summer on the side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!