Sunday, June 8, 2014

I ❤️ Summer! 20 Reasons in 20 days!!

Hey Everybody! I am extremely sorry that I haven't posted for more than a week!! To make it up to everyone I will be posting 1 thing I love about Summer everyday until June 28th! After June 28th I will no longer be posting on this blog for the entire Summer! Don't worry! My dolls will be posting on my new blog for the summer called 2 Dolls On The Go. Which some of you may have already seen. The blog is about 2 of my dolls traveling to England which is where I will be going on my summer vacation.Two of my dolls will be going (that's all I have room for) I just haven't really decided which. At first it was going to be Savannah and Isabelle but now since I have got Kanani I am not really sure. That's where you guys come in. Please cast you're vote on the side bar to decide which 2 dolls you would like to hear from over the Summer. I can't wait to tell you why I love Summer!!



  


Izzy:)

P.S Do you like my new summer signout?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!