Monday, May 26, 2014

I ❤️ LEGOS!

Hey Everybody! It's Savannah here. Today, I'm going to tell you about one of my hobbies! Legos! As you can probably tell by the title. I collect a bunch of Lego friends and I wanted to show you a bit of my collection. 




Isabelle totally photo bombed this photo!








I hope you enjoyed my collection!

Savannah

P.S Have you seen the Lego movie?

P.P.S I'd like to give a quick shout-out to Samantha and Kit for missing both of their birthdays. Happy Late Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!