Sunday, March 2, 2014

Rumors About Grace Thomas, Cecile and Marie Grace, and Best Friend Dolls

Will Grace Thomas be the new historical doll? Rumor has it that she is from the 50's and will be released in 2015. I have also heard that Marie Grace and Cecile are going to be archived. I find this odd because they were released recently. I guess they did poorly in sales and American girl needs to make room for Samantha and the new historical girl. I am also wondering if the best friend dolls will be retired. Hannah has recently taken an interest in Ivy so it might be a good idea to get her soon. While searching I figured out that American girl is making a big announcement in April. Will it be about Cecile and Marie Grace?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!