Tuesday, March 11, 2014

American Girl Doll Dining Activity Set Quick Look

Hey Everybody! Over the weekend I went to Barnes and Noble and decided to pick one of the American Girl activities books. After a long time of deciding which one I would have the most fun with I finally decided to go with Doll Dining. So far I really like it and I recommend getting it if you see it because it is sold out on the american girl website.
Here it is before I opened it.

Opening the box.

Here is a sneak peek of the inside of the book.

A lot more stuff than I expected.


Here is one of my tables set up. It looks so cute!

Here is another table set up with the salt and pepper shakers from the Our Generation kitchen set.

I just had to take a picture of the order pad. Absolutely Adorable!!!!

Izzy:)





2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I was going to get this book but got doll crafts instead. I nominated you for the liebster award. To check it out go to foreverlovedolls.blogspot.ca for details.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!