Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Who Wore It Best Wednesday: Week 2

Hey Everybody! Today our models are Kit and Elix. They are modeling the easy breezy outfit from american girl you can purchase it for $28. Click right here to purchase it. Vote in the comments below so we decide a winner. I will post the results by Friday.
Here is Elix. Sorry, the picture is a little blurry.

Here is Kit.

I would also like you to vote for our next two models in the comments.
Here are your choices:
Savannah
Kylie
Elix
Emily
Kit
Mckenna
Or Isabelle!

Surprise!!!! Isabelle and all her items just arrived in the mail today. I will be posting lots of pics and reviews on Friday.


Izzy:)
P.S Don't forget to check this blog tomorrow to see a cool craft tutorial by Hannah.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!