Tuesday, February 18, 2014

How To Organize Your Doll Stuff

Hey Everybody! While I was going through my doll stuff I realized how disorganized my doll stuff was so I decided to put my doll stuff in multiple bins. I made bins for the accessories, shoes, shirts, and pants. After that I simply added labels with colored post it notes. Here are some pictures:
These are the shoes and accessories bins.

Here is the bin for shirts and sweaters. I also put one of my doll leotards inside.

Here is the bin for shoes. I have a couple of odd ones inside.

Here is the bin for my accessories. You might see more of these later.

Here is a sideways shot of all of the bins.


Izzy:)
P.S Don't forget to watch for who wore it best Wednesday tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!