Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Doll Sized Tissue Boxes

Hey Everyone! Today I will be sharing where to get doll sized tissue boxes for your dolls just in case your doll catches a cold from playing in the snow for too long. 

This first tissue box can simply be found at the dollar tree. It comes in a pack of two with a different pattern on each box. 

The second tissue box is from when Kleenex offered a free mini tissue boxes when you buy a big box of Kleenex tissues. This was called Softness worth sharing because you were supposed to send it to a friend. I got this last year and I don't think they are still doing this.

Kit is having a sick day. :(

Izzy:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!