Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Hi


Hi, I'm back!! Yes, I've been gone for like forever. I'm hoping to slowly ease back into the American Girl blogging world.  The picture above is of Isabelle and I took it today, I really like it.

I know some of you have been following my blog for AGES. Thank you so much!!!!You guys are the best! 

I'm also planning on a trip to the AG store in April so I'm excited about that,  I probably won't get the girl of the year this year, I don't really think that she's pretty but that's just my opinion. I really want to get #61 though. If I got her, I would probably call her America. I also kind of want Maryellen and Ivy.

Also, Does anyone know what happened to AGDtime she used to be one of my favorite bloggers?
  
Posts will come about once a week.


                                    Alina

1 comment:

  1. Hannah decided to quit her blog sometime in April I think. I'm so sad that she left! I just found your blog two seconds ago, and I think I'll follow you! :)
    Bella
    mydolldays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!