Monday, August 25, 2014

I'm Back!!

Hey Everybody! Wow, It's been quite a while since I last posted. I hope you all had a great Summer!! I did!!! I am hopefully getting a My Girl's Dollhouse for my birthday in November which is really exciting. I also heard that BeForever will be released at the American Girl store on August 28th but unfortunately I can't go because that is my first day of school. I am hoping to go to the AG store in January for the release of GOTY 2015 because I've never been to the AG store during that time. 


This is Kit's new book! I am thinking about going to Barnes and Noble to get a book next weekend!

Izzy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!