Sunday, June 15, 2014

Reason 4, 5, 6, and 7!

Hey Everybody! I know that I am behind but I will try to catch up by doing reason 4, 5, 6, and 7 today. let's get started!
Reason 4: Traveling! I love to travel over the summer especially! Hannah decorated this Our Generation suitcase with some gems and stickers and made it look unique and beautiful!

This is a carry on bag that one of my dolls will be using. 

Reason 5: "No more waking up at 6 A.M" You probably don't know this but I am a big High School Musical fan. When I don't wake up early I have more time to make yummy breakfasts like Pancakes. I made this pancake box myself because some of my doll's aren't so great chefs so they can't make them homemade.

Reason 6: "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!" Reason 6 is ice cream because who doesn't love a nice, cool, and creamy cone of ice cream on those hot and steamy Summer days. 

Reason 7: New American Girl Outfits! I especially love the Sunny Isle Outfit so I will be getting that soon. 


Izzy:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!