Friday, April 25, 2014

Going On Vacation!

Hey Everybody! Next week is my April vacation week and the place I'm going won't have any internet so I won't be posting. There will be NO WHO WORE IT BEST WEDNESDAY this week. I haven't posted much this week because I've been busy packing but I will take lots of photos on my vacation. I hope Kanani gets here before I leave.So Anyway, Savannah and Isabelle have also been busy packing.
I told you that Savannah was pretty busy.

She packed so many things that she almost couldn't close the suitcase.

Now she just has to zip it shut.

Savannah is ready to go!

Isabelle is also coming!

I used the bag that I got at the American Girl store as Isabelle's travel bag.

Izzy:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!