Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Photostory!

Hey Everybody! Isabelle here. Today I had an Easter egg hunt. Here's the story: 


I woke up really early this morning because I was so excited. I always love the Easter egg hunt but I'm never able to find the golden egg. The golden egg is the special egg with a special surprise inside. Savannah finds it every year but she never tells me what's inside.

These are our baskets. Mine is the pink one.

Savannah's had a chocolate star inside which are her absolute favorite.

My personal favorite is the chocolate bunnies. I especially love the one with caramel inside.

"I am definitely going to find the golden egg this year!" Savannah exclaimed.
"1...2...3.....GO!" we both yelled.

"I found the first one!" said Savannah.

"And the second one!"

Then I saw it. The golden egg. " I FOUND IT!" I yelled as loud as possible. Finally, I would get to find out what's inside.

" I bet it's a better prize than last year!" Savannah thought. " A diamond ring, a new phone..........."

"Another egg." I said with a sigh. I opened up the other egg to find nothing but jelly beans. Oh well, maybe next year.

*Isabelle*



Hey Everybody! Want to know what my dolls got for Easter?

A tub of mini vaseline and a mini cupcake.


Happy Easter!



Izzy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!