Thursday, April 17, 2014

Doll Sized Finds



Hey Everybody! Do you like my new doll sized finds logo? Today, I am going to show you three new items that I found.
First of all I fond this Hershey's chocolate syrup that is actually supposed to be lip gloss. I found this at Claire's.

I love how this kind of looks like nutritional facts on the back.

Let's compare it to the real stuff. It looks almost identical. It even smells like the real stuff.

I love this detail and how you can squirt it up.

Savannah is going to have a lot of fun making sundaes.

Savannah also got a bottle of diet mountain new which is also lip gloss.


These ones look even more alike. Even if the cap doesn't really come off. I also found this one at Claire's.

The last one is this Easter egg which was featured in the Easter Fun post earlier this week. I got this at the dollar tree in a large pack of multicolored eggs.

Savannah is so happy with all her new items.

Izzy:)
P.S Don't forget to vote for Who Wore It Best Wednesday.


2 comments:

  1. I have the pop and hersheys syrup lipgloss I also use for my dolls, the egg is so cute! I love how its sparkly

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!