Thursday, March 27, 2014

Samantha Update!

Photo: Samantha Parkington never met a tree she couldn’t climb, a rule she couldn’t ruffle or a friend she couldn’t help. We’re excited she’s coming back this fall to inspire girls to be their very best. How does your girl inspire others? Share with us below!

Samantha Parkington never met a tree she couldn’t climb, a rule she couldn’t ruffle or a friend she couldn’t help. We’re excited she’s coming back this fall to inspire girls to be their very best. How does your girl inspire others? Share with us below!

This is what American Girl posted on their facebook page. Will Samantha be coming back all pink and girly?

Click here to find out what some people are comparing Samantha to.
Izzy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!