Monday, March 31, 2014

Our Generation Outfits and Accessories Review: Part 3

Hey Everybody! Today I will be reviewing my last item. The Plaid To Meet You laptop.
This picture came out a little blurry. Kit is going to be reviewing this item for you.

This is cute even though I am personally not a fan of plaid but my dolls are.

It opens up to the Our Generation website which looks just like the real one. It is also a really great advertising idea.

It also comes with a red pen that doesn't really work.


Izzy:)



4 comments:

  1. Nice review! I've been wanting this set for a while but I can't find it at my target. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks:) I'm so glad I found this set. Hopefully your Target restocks soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review Izzy!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!