Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March 2014 American Girl Catalog Lovin it List

Hey Everybody! It's Izzy! Happy Tuesday! Today I just received the new American Girl catalog for March 2014. I am going to share my list of things that I love every time I receive a new catalog. Anyway here it is:
Sorry that it is upside down. Most of it will probably be like this. I hope this doesn't bother you. Anyway this is the front.

Lovin It List

I love this double bow dress. It is cute and not babyish. I love the teal color.

I like this raincoat very stylish. I don't exactly like the boots.

This set is so real it looks just like an actual microscope.

I always wanted a backpack. I love the colors.

Upside down but still looks adorable. I LOVE this
.
I really want this. I also LOVE this metallic dress.

I can confirm that Marie Grace and Cecile were in this catalog.

Izzy:)





1 comment:

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!