Saturday, March 8, 2014

Isabelle Breaks A Leg : Photo Story

Hi, It's Isabelle, Something really bad happened today. I broke my leg and now I can't dance for a little while. I am so disappointed that I wish I could go back in time and change a couple things. Here's what happened:
It was after ballet class and I had already took off my ballet shoes and changed my outfit but I wanted to try a cool trick that I had seen on TV. I started spinning in the air just like the girl on TV when I felt myself go out of control.

I fell on the floor and my leg twisted on the floor in a strange way. "Owwwwwwwwwwwww!" I screamed.

So now I am not able to dance for a really long time. "Okay Fine, It's only 5 months but it feels like forever." 

See You Soon, 
*Isabelle*

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and really like it. I love isabelles dance room or ballet room you have in the background, how did you make it? Please check out my blog foreverlovedolls.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! I will be posting a tutorial on how to make the ballet room tomorrow. I just checked out your blog and I really like it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!