Saturday, March 15, 2014

Doll Sized Finds: Blue Bunny Ice Cream Tub

Hey Everybody! Today I wanted to show you what I found at the Grocery Store. A perfect doll sized ice cream tub. I will be showing you some scale pictures so you can see how perfect it really is and it also comes with a mini spoon. Here are the pictures:
I chose the Birthday Party flavor but there are many more to chose from. I cleaned out the container with warm water and soap so now it is perfect for my dolls to use.

The spoon fits perfectly in Savannah's hand and it works great as an ice cream scoop.

This is what it looks like inside. Nothing much to see here.

Here is Savannah next to the tub. It is pretty much the perfect size. This is definitely going in my dolls fridge.

Izzy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!