Sunday, February 2, 2014

Create your own MINI MAGAZINES

Hey Everybody! Today I wanted to share how to make mini magazines that I created for my dolls dance studio waiting room. The best part about this cool craft is that it is really easy and only takes a couple minutes to make.










All you need is:
1 stapler
1 brochure or flyer
1 pair of scissors
Step 1: Cut a small picture from a brochure or magazine.


Step 2: Cut the picture to the perfect size.

Step 3: Staple the pictures together using 1 staple.

Step 4: Now you have a mini magazine.

Step 5: Fold each page of the magazine to give it a 3D look.


Savannah reading a mini magazine.


Izzy:)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!